*Corona Virus Update * - *Covid-19*
To all of our clients and prospective clients,
Please read through the following guidelines that we have put together to keep you updated on how Covid 19 may effect your bookings with us.
Please note that all payments made by you to My Marbella Weekender are paid immediately to the venues or companies that you have booked events or activities with so it is at their discretion, not ours, if you are to receive a refund or the possibility to change your booking to an alternative date.As most venues cancellation policies stand, if the venue is unable to open for any reason then it is likely you will either be offered credit to the value of your booking to re book on an alternative date OR in some cases (depending on the venue) a full refund.
As the pandemic is an unforeseen and unpredictable event, most cancellation and refund policies are not equip to deal with this hence the uncertainty with refunds at this stage.
Many venues and companies are planning to be accommodating but a few are planning to stick to their standard cancellation policies hence why we cannot currently give you blanket guidelines to cover all bookings.
As it stands these are the following guidelines we have received from each company or venue regarding covid 19 and cancellations – these have ONLY been updated UP TO THE 26TH OF APRIL 2020 which is when Spains lockdown period is currently set to end.
Please note that we cannot respond to any customers with more information that have bookings after the 26th April at this moment in time as none of the companies or venues have put together policies yet that cover bookings that should be taking place after this date.
It is with this in mind that we ask any clients with bookings AFTER the 26th April to wait until this date has passed before emailing for more information.
We will also update this page AFTER 26th April with any new information we have been given.
For any bookings that should be taking place BEFORE 26th April 2020 you should have already been contacted.
If you haven’t please contact us at [email protected] to discuss your booking.
Please check the following policy updates for any booking BEFORE 26TH APRIL 2020.
Transfers – refund with no less than 48 hours notice
Nikki beach – refund with no less than 48 hours notice
Linekers – refund with no less than 48 hours notice
Tibu – refund with no less than 48 hours notice
Babilonia – refund with no less than 48 hours notice
Spa – refund with no less than 48 hours notice
Fufi – refund with no less than 48 hours notice
Decor – refund with no less than 48 hours notice
Catering – refund with no less than 48 hours notice
Cheeky butler – refund with no less than 48 hours notice
Sky bar – refund with no less than 48 hours notice
Pangea – refund with no less than 48 hours notice
Male/ Female Strippers – refund with no less than 48 hours notice
Boat Parties – If Spain is on lock down and they cannot provide the service then you will receive a refund. Any other circumstance (e.g flight cancellation in the uk or if you have cancelled your holiday) there will be no refund.
La Sala – If Spain is on lockdown you will be able to postpone or get a refund. Any bookings for dates after the 26th April 2020 will be dealt with when we have more information however at the moment La Sala are more than happy to move bookings to later dates, or to next year.
Estepona Party Boat – If Spain is on lockdown (for now until the 26th of April) they will refund . In any other circumstances related to the coronavirus situation, they will keep the deposit paid for bookings that are no longer travelling or allow a change of date.
Arestua – Cancellations no less than 5 days prior to the reservation will receive refunds.
Apartment Rental – Cancellations no less than 14 days before arrival will be refunded & the situation will be re evaluated after the 26th April.
Studio/ Mobile Dance classes – Cancellations 14 Days before a booking will be refunded & refunds will be given if the Spanish boarder is closed.
Mmyacht – You may postpone your booking and use the credit for an alternative date.
Sunseeker – You may postpone your booking and use the credit for an alternative date.
Villa Rental – You may postpone your dates (Dates of course are subject to availability, the price difference has to be covered by the guests and bookings can be moved to next year should you wish to do so). If Spain is in lockdown and you are unable to travel a full refund may be issued in certain circumstances.
Ocean Club – The venue will issue a refund if it is unable to open, if flights are just cancelled within Spain then dates can be postponed.
Golden tarts – If the salon is shut the venue will refund. If the salon opens as usual but you cannot get there you can postpone the dates.
Plaza Beach – If the venue is unable to open then you will be allowed credit to change your booking to an alternative date or in some cases be eligible for a refund. If the venue is open no refund will be given.
Catering – If the borders of Spain are closed refunds will be available. If not you will be given credit to change your date.
Sisu – Some bookings we are able to change the date for depending on availability.
The following venues have not yet confirmed their refund policy in regards to corona virus:
**We will update this page daily with any more information we receive from the venues.
Should the information you need not be provided above please don’t hesitate to contact us via email.
Look after yourselves, stay safe and stay positive ✨
Speak soon xo
- ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’ and ‘My Marbella Weekender’ are all refrences to My Marbella Weekender SL.
- ‘You’, ‘Your’, ‘Group’ or ‘Party’ means any or all people included in the booking. Including those added or substituted at a later date.
- ‘Activity’ ‘Activities’ ‘Arrangement’ ‘Arrangements’ ‘Booking’ or ‘Bookings’ means any activities, venues, melas, transfers, accommodation and other services of whatever description that are booked through us for you in accordance with our contract.
- ‘Supplier’ ‘Suppliers’ is anyone that allows us to pass bookings onto them on the behalf of our clients.
- ‘Lead Customer’ is the customer that deals with the booking.
- CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS MADE BY YOU
- CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS MADE BY US
- To choose an alternative as suggested by us which will be a similar standard to your original booking arrangement.
- To cancel the booking in which case we will obtain a full refund from the supplier of all monies you have paid to us relating to the cancelled or date amended arrangement.
- Accept a new arrangement matching the value of your previous arrangement. If the new arrangement costs more than the previous arrangement you will be required to pay the increased price. If the new arrangement costs less than the original arrangement we will obtain a refund for you of the difference in price between the cancelled or amended arrangement and the new booking arrangement.
- OUR LIABILITY